Terms & Conditions
1. Customs & Duties:- Soap Dreams will conform to the import laws of all destinations. However should the customs of any country choose to confiscate a package or item within, or charge additional duty or apply other fees, Soap Dreams cannot be held responsible for such events.
2. Proof of delivery of orders shall be good evidence of the delivery of the specific product(s) as requested by the customer.
3. Soap Dreams will add shipping fees and applicable sales/use tax.
Delivery charges are based on the package weight and dimensions and destination only.
4. Orders can be subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Any specified for delivery dates are therefore approximate only.
5. The buyer is responsible for supplying the correct contact information & delivery details, including name, address of first, second or third party recipients. Any delays, non-deliveries or additional costs incurred as a result of insufficient or incorrectly supplied information remain the responsibility of the buyer.
6. If delivery is delayed for more than 28 days, you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the products. In these circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you for those products and any delivery monies you have been charged. However, we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those products.
Soap Dreams – Returns Policy
1. When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to return a product (other than perishable produce). You have up to 7 days after your order has been delivered (cooling off period). We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the product to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost).
2. Customers must inform Soap Dreams that they are rejecting goods with in 7 days of delivery.
(This does not affect the customers statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, Soap Dreams will consider the products as being of satisfactory quality to the customer and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
3. Where goods purchased from this web site have been received damaged, a refund/exchange process will be initiated.
4. All goods must be returned together with their original packaging within 7 days of receipt, to Soap Dreams, Mullach Na Reidh, Codrum, Macroom, Co. Cork. Ireland.
5. When returning items you are advised to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
6. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
7. Cancellations are only accepted before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the order will be considered valid and the customer will remain liable for the full payment. Cancellations can be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Unwanted goods may be returned within 7 days of receipt, provided they are in their original condition and packaging.
9. Replacement products will be shipped at buyer’s expense. Refunds will be made via the payment method originally used, minus shipping and any costs involved in the crediting procedure.
Irish Data Protection Acts
1. Soap Dreams respects your right to privacy and complies with the obligations under the Irish Data Protections acts 1988 and 2002.
2. Information We Collect About You: Full name, Email address, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Telephone number(s), Product purchases.
3. This information will be retained in accordance with our obligations under the Irish Data Protection Acts
4. Information is only collected when you make a purchase.
5. Contact information will only be used to contact you in relation to orders placed, customers email address will not be sold or given away to anyone else.
6. The user of our payment facilities on our web site www.soapdreams.ie agrees that the payment information provided may be held by Soap Dreams and may only be given to payment partners (such as a bank, third party payment companies i.e. Paypal, and only to any other party with the users express permission.
7. Credit Card and Debit card payments are processed by Paypal via their own web sites and payment processing systems.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
1. Customers using any part of this web site are bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
2. All prices are quoted in Euro and are inclusive of VAT (21.5%), unless otherwise specified.
Postage and packing prices will be charged in addition to the price of any goods.
Online payment will be provided in a secure environment.
Payments must be made in Euro and by one of the following credit card payment methods: Visa Credit/Debit, MasterCard Credit/ Debit, AMEX, Diners Card, Laser and Maestro (Switch UK) and JCB.
Soap Dreams retains ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and the funds have been cleared.
3. The prices listed on the soapdreams.ie web site for products will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the web site. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the products on the web site is wrong. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to supplier pricing information or typographical error, Soap Dreams shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Soap Dreams shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price
4. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of description, specifications, colour and price of all products. All items are offered in good faith and subject to availability. The information displayed is considered as an invitation, not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods. All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering. The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
5. All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colours, specifications and advertising on the Web site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on the web site. However, because these are natural handmade products colours may vary.
Copyright and Credits
6. Information and images are copyright Soap Dreams 2005 to 2012, except where credited to other organisations or individuals. If you contact us first, we are generally happy for you to use information or images from the site as long as it is not for commercial use and is credited appropriately.
Images and Design
7. All photographs on this web site were taken by Martin Hobbs, except where otherwise stated. All photographs of herbs are taken in our garden. This Web Site has been designed by us and we maintain the content ourselves.
8. The web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
11. Soap Dreams reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products and services offered on the web site without incurring any obligation to the customer. Products displayed on this site are available while supplies last. Descriptions of, or references to, products or services on the web site do not imply endorsement of that product or service, or constitute a warranty, by Soap Dreams.
12. No contract will exists between a customer and Soap Dreams for a sale the customer of any product or service unless and until Soap Dreams accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has dispatched your order.
13. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Soap Dreams sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail or not).
14. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute Soap Dreams acceptance of an order. Prior to Soap Dreams acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required.
15. Soap Dreams reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation for any reason.
16. Soap Dreams reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to any customer without prior notification.
16. Soap Dreams prohibits minors from making purchases on the soapdreams.ie site, or any of its affiliate sites. Each time you purchase from the site or any of its affiliate sites, you are representing to Soap Dreams that you are at least 18 years of age.
Links & Other Services
17. soapdreams.ie may have links to several other sites and any information posted on those sites is supplied by third parties. Any such information and the information contained on such sites is the responsibility of those third parties.
18. Soap Dreams does not accept any liability in relation to the information or charges of any such sites. Any such links to other sites as may be provided are provided for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
19. The soapdreams.ie sites and services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, communities, forums, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. When you are using such services you agree not to use such services for any unlawful or immoral purpose and shall abide by all rules and such code of conduct as Soap Dreams may introduce.
20. The information contained in the web site is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the web site is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied.
21. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the web site or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise.
22. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
23. Soap Dreams reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which Soap Dreams services are offered. The customer is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms posted on the soapdreams.ie web site.
24. These terms and conditions are intended to be serviceable. If for any reason, any term or condition is held unenforceable or invalid, the remaining shall be enforceable in full.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.